Aims and Objectives
The aims and objectives of the children Ministry are as follows:
- Provide the children with a sound Biblical foundation for spiritual growth (Luke 6:47-48).
- Expose the children to Biblical ethics and values (1 Cor. 11:1). Inculcate in the children godly virtues to enable them lead a successful life (Prov. 22:6).
- To provide a Christian forum for the children to exhibit their God-given potentials (2 Timothy 1:6)
- Commitment to sharing God’s Word with the children
Activities of the Children Ministry are as follows:
- Teach the children to know the Lord through age-appropriate methods.
- Caters for the children during Church services.
- Train the children to read, understand and apply Biblical concepts to daily living.
- Encourage the children to utilize their God-given talents in serving God.
- Organize an annual Back-to-School activity for the kids Organize an annual summer trip.
- Use of animated videos such as the Super-Book application to relate biblical concepts .
Children Class Group
- Ages 2–5
- Ages 6–9
- Ages 7–11
- Ages 12–16