Provides a forum for the women to serve in the body.
The Positive Women’s Ministry has been in place since the inception of the Church in 2002. It provides a forum for the women to serve in the Body of Christ.
THE WORD POSITIVE STANDS FOR:
- P – Prayerful (1 Thess. 5: 17)
- O – Observant (Psalm 119: 34; Prov. 23:26)
- S – Steadfast (1 Cor. 15:58)
- I – Incorruptible (1 Cor. 15: 33)
- T – Truthful (Psalm 51:6; Prov. 23:23)
- I – Intuitive (James 1: 5)
- V – Versatile (John 2:3, 5)
- E – Expectant (Psalm 62:15)
The mission of the Positive Women’s Ministry is to worship, serve, and glorify God by touching lives through discipleship, fellowship and mutual caring.
OUR AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- THE AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITIVE WOMEN’S MINISTRY ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Pursue and ensure spiritual growth among the women (2 Peter 3: 18)
- Become productive instruments in the Body of Christ (John 15:5)
- Uphold and communicate sound Biblical principles in the raising of our children (Prov. 22:6)
- Support and encourage one another in love (Prov. 27:17; Phil. 2:4)
- Train up younger women to become responsible wives in their homes (Titus 2: 3-5)
- Bring sinners to the personal knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ (Mat. 28: 19)
The Positive Women’s Ministry meets twice a month (First Saturday for prayer meetings at 10 AM and First Sunday of each month to discuss female related issues).
- Bible studies/Bible discussions/Bible quizzes,
- Annual Womens’ Retreat/Trips.