Click here for our Mindful Measures for worshipping In-Person. Click here for COVID-19 resources.
Youth & Young Adult Ministry
1st Timothy 4:12: “Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity.”
The Youth and Young Adult Ministry stands as a platform for youths to learn and serve in the body of Christ. It is an avenue for them to come together and bond with one another as well as grow spiritually.
To train and establish a generation of youths and young adults committed to intimate relationship with God by equipping them to grow spiritually; and to enjoy and share God’s love.
- Developing a personal relationship and fully understanding our authority in Christ (James 1:21)
- Living unashamedly of the gospel (Romans 1:16)
- Establishing and demonstrating a consistent prayer life (James 5:16)
- Creating an atmosphere of love and togetherness (1st John 4:7; Ecclesiastes 4:12)
- Knowing who we are in Christ by declaring and claiming the promises of God (1st John 4:4)
- Semi-annual events that are spiritually edifying and geared towards the youths in the community.
- Fundraising used to raise money in furthering God’s work.
- Group sessions aimed at spiritual growth and bonding.
- Opportunity to discover spiritual giftedness and talents.